Did you know that painting your home can bring you a lot of benefits? A fresh coat can:
- Boost your curb appeal
- Improve the aesthetics of the space
- Increase your home’s value
- Keep your home protected from outdoor elements
And that’s just to name a few.
At TRICO PAINTING, we have decades of experience serving the residents in and around the Loomis, CA area. Our gold-standard services have transformed living spaces, both inside and out.
Let’s discuss your residential painting needs.schedule appointment
Services We Offer in Loomis, CA
At TRICO PAINTING, we offer high-quality, residential painting services, including:
- Exterior House Painting: Protect your home and have it look incredible with our high-end exterior painting service. Our detailed treatment will always leave you with the best results.
- Interior House Painting: Transform your living space to match your style with our professional interior painting services.
- Cabinet Painting: Our cabinet painting services offer you a high-end finish that will leave them looking as if they are brand new.
Why Choose TRICO PAINTING?
To keep your Loomis, CA home looking beautiful you need the most elite home painting contractors. And that’s what you will find at TRICO PAINTING. Our family-run business has been so successful because we love what we do - and we do it with precision focus.
Our team is:
- Respectful of you, your home, and your personal belongings
- Licensed and insured
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my cabinets have a strong odor after painting?
The primer used for the cabinets does have a strong odor, but we always use low-odor paints. Any odors will dissipate rather quickly.
Would it be easier to replace kitchen cabinets?
Generally, no. Replacing kitchen cabinets can often be costly and time-consuming. Painting with a high-end finish can give you beautiful cabinets that look brand new. And this process is smooth and affordable.
Is prep work necessary for exterior residential painting?
Yes. In order to yield the best results, it is important to take care of the prep work first, such as pressure washing, sanding, priming, removing light fixtures, masking all non-painted surfaces, etc.
How often should you paint your home?
Exterior painting should take place every 5 to 10 years due to its exposure to the elements. Interior walls can be painted any time you want. Though it is recommended to have the surfaces painted every few years to fight wear and tear and add an extra layer of protection.
Are you looking for residential painting services in Loomis, CA?
Contact TRICO PAINTING today at (916) 550-9648.