Looking for a high-quality painting service? When you make the decision to transform any space in your home - both indoor and outdoor - you find yourself with a fresh space that matches your style. And it is so easy to get exactly what you envision since there are many colors and finishes to choose from.
Of course, professional painting wouldn’t come without some additional benefits too. When you paint your Newcastle, CA home, you will:
- Increase your home’s value
- Improve curb appeal
- Offer protection from harsh weather and other outdoor elements
- Boost your mood
This can all be done with ease thanks to the elite services of TRICO PAINTING.
Let’s discuss your residential painting needs.schedule appointment
Services We Offer
TRICO PAINTING provides residential painting services to those who live in and around the Newcastle area, including:
- Cabinets Painting: Our cabinet painting services help you to revive your kitchen. Even though you aren’t replacing your cabinets, it will look as though they are brand new.
- Interior House Painting: Transform any room in your house with our professional interior painting services. This is a great way to complement your living space.
- Exterior House Painting: There are so many benefits to painting the exterior of your home - but only if it is done precisely right. Don’t settle for anything less than the painting by the skilled professionals at TRICO PAINTING.
Why Choose TRICO PAINTING?
At TRICO PAINTING we understand that you have a choice when it comes to hiring residential painters in Newcastle, CA. But, we also know that the elite quality of our work and our level of customer service are unmatched. We are a family-run business that paints because it's what we love to do, not because we have to. We take pride in what we do and we are incredibly focused while we do it.
Our team is:
- Respectful of you, your home, and your personal belongings
- Licensed and insured
Frequently Asked Questions
Can fences be painted?
Yes, fences can be painted. In fact, they can be stained, too. Even wrought iron fences can be painted.
How do I find the right color?
It can be tough deciding on just the right color. Thankfully there are tools and resources that can help, such as viewing paint samples, speaking to an interior designer, or even doing some online searches to help you find what looks best.
Will my cabinets smell after painting?
Only temporarily. The primer used for the cabinets does have a strong odor, but we always use low-odor paints. Any odors will disappear rather quickly.